Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: The Unreal boarders computer station tours!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice setup! But what's with Betty? Isn't she a bit to heavy for you? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    here's the only pic i have handy...
    desk5

    Pretty much all my toys are in a separate room now, but i've begun work on the basement, so they should all be reunited soon....

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Looks great Jor, love your desk!

    As for Bettie, well, she is yummy. I do generally go for toothpick chicks, but I am no stickler. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I see Peekernaut! I have Rex Gannon around my desk too, but since my area's a mess I won't show it just yet.

    I noticed the Space Ghost setup, but I'll comment on that in the SG thread [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here are a couple close ups of the "trinkets", because, well, there is some crazy stuff, and some of it is from some of YOU!

    area10

    area11

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Great place there TCM! Love the stereo! You still have 8 tracks???

    What's amazing is that Erotobot & a Danger Mouse have shown up in the same thread. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    sweetness!
    pretty sure I had the same (or similar) stereo.
    I wasn't aware that Peekernaut was a regular thing, I thought it was just something you put together for pics, and disassembled after.
    *blush*
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    area10
    Is that a MAD BALL?? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Mad ball's ROCKED! I wish I still had all of mine.

    Nice desks TCM and Jor. Although there seems to be some sort of leafy beast guarding Jor's desk. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I have never shown my computer area before, because it is usually a mess, but I recently did some cleaning, so thought I would give you a little tour of a place I spend way too much time....

    area1
    As you walk into the computer area, you see this to the right of you. It is my vintage stereo complete with turntable and 8 track player! This was my Grandmother's before she died. It is the only thing I wanted from her. I am a sucker for vintage stereo gear, and it holds lots of childhood memories, and works like a charm. I love it!

    area2
    Right in front of you, you will find one of my drumsets. This is my vintage 70's kit, which I normally use for practice. It is out of commission right now, due to lack of hardware. As you can see, it has been decorated for now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    area3
    Turn to the left of you, and you see my computer desk and lots of TOYS!

    More to come....

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 19, 2004 03:04 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    area4
    This is the place where I post to all of you crazies at. Look, it's Erotobot!

    area5
    While sitting at my desk, this is what is to the right of me. A wall full of books, crazy toys, and Bettie Page!

    A few more....

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    area6
    Right behind me is the rest of the desk. This is the top of the left hand side.

    area7
    Top, right hand side.

    area8
    Lots of trinkets on a CD case covered by Star Wars figures.

    area9
    My scanner (which isn't even set up), an unfinished G.I. Joe custom, casting materials, Peekernaut...

    This section of the desk is where I do a lot of work on my customs, and take a lot of the pictures I post.

    Well, that's about it. Now, lets see yours!!!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 19, 2004 01:01 AM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •